Tuesday 25 September 2012

1101000100010111110100101101010110101000111101101


Regaining consciousness is like waking suddenly from an intense dream -but the other way round. I gasp and gulp down the cold, musty air. The skin in my head feels like it's gone tight. It's completely dark. I can feel my body now, I'm sitting on a chair I think. My arms and legs are tied. I can feel a blindfold against my eyes. My body is wet, I try and think. My mind races and I have no idea why I'm here or what's happening. I strain at the ties on my arms. I hear a door open and clunk shut. Footsteps come toward me. "Sir" My mouth is dry "Sir where am I?" My voice seems unnaturally loud. I failed again. A stifled scream escapes my starched throat as I'm flung backwards and plunged into cold water. The shock is unbelievable. My heart races and my mind feels shattered. The air escapes from my lungs and panic grabs me like a huge spider, wrapping it's legs around me. I need air, I need to breathe. My mouth  involuntarily opens to gulp in whatever it find to fill my lungs, I try fighting it but my natural responses overpower me and I choke down water. This causes another panic attack and my mind spins like a jet engine. The feeling of breathing for air and choking on water must be the most hopeless feeling in the world. My mind can't handle this confusion and I feel my body go cold as I start to pass out. Blackness races in and smothers me.

2 comments:

  1. Luckily this is just fiction.... oh wait

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, no I'm just randomly writing about stuff...
    *I'm an undercover agent, you know nothing*

    ReplyDelete