Tuesday 27 December 2011

In the Library Again

Inside library door hung the sign "Honesty is scarce and so are mice" it was locked so we opened it and went in, there were a lot of books as one would expect in a library "A lemon tree is growing down the hall" said the Moose. "Growing down the hall?" queried the person in the fourth chair, the Moose gave him one of his looks (and by look I mean look) "muffins and jam anyone?" said the library girl carrying a wobbly tray. The third chair person in the chair slapped his leg and laughed again "oh my what ever next?" when Moose shook his head and didn't say something I picked up a green book and upon opening it some magic fell out "darn cockroaches" bubbled the other person irritatingly. Then Sally walked in and the confusion left "don't walk on that dear; you'll break it" said the Moose not pointing and starting it all again. I realised this could go on forever so I decided to stay and do absolutely nothing at all.

1 comment: