Saturday 31 December 2011

The Small Room

'There's a dark clicking sound; billowing out like a bed sheet' The Moose was sitting in front of a burnt out television grumbling and Sally was folding real origami (not the type one normally sees laying around.) 'You're not listening to me' complained the grey striped cat 'where did he come from?' I wondered out loud. There was a lot of silence and I so took most of it and put it in the fridge being careful not to touch the wall which was dripping with green paint. 'Don't put your fingers in your mouth' said the grey striped cat again causing the Moose to jump violently smashing the fish bowl. 'Take this fish away now' commented Sally, so taking the fish into another room where a group of small people sitting around a fire were happy to take him. 'Such a shame, such a shame' moaned the grey striped cat yet again. Sally jumped up giggling 'it's stopped!' the Moose went over and helped her pick up all the books and we put them back on the shelf 'I'm going to bed' announced the grey striped cat, no one commented 'okay then' I said 'my finger's bleeding' Sally wrapped it in some origami. There was a lot of space now, so I put some in a plastic bag and placed it in the deep freeze.

1 comment:

  1. this is funny. these kind of scenes make me laugh. =)

    ReplyDelete