Sunday 26 February 2012

May 3.



May 3. David Waterhouse
What you thought was working for you wasn't correction.
So basically what I thought you were saying is that... Even though we build sandcastles and continue to do so... In life.. Luckily there is something grand and positive that washes those things away..


May 3. Elijah Paddington
Well yeah, pretty much.
When I read your piece I thought it was so wonderful I had to say something
I love to say that one of the most beautiful things is autumn leaves drifting down from the tree, it never lasts, then they land and its over...
Is a sandcastle any less meaningful then a stone sculpture because it wont last as long?
I appreciate sunsets better when I dont take pictures of them...
I want to go through my life and think that what I do is meaningful and beautiful, and I dont have to keep it or look back...
"like a little girl throwing daisies in the air as she skips along..."

May 3. David Waterhouse
Oh you funny boy, - no I thought the sandcastle was suppose to be something negative... Since it's being washed away by the ocean of answers... That's why, and just because something doesn't last in our concept of space and time... Doesn't take away it's timelessness... I see infinity in the falling leaves. *Throws knife at the little girls daisy* *Devout looking zen master *

May 3. Elijah Paddington
I seriously love building sand sculptures, its so beautiful to me that I know it wont last. Its refreshing and freeing like when you have a shower, the hot water on your back is wonderful but you couldnt enjoy it if you worried about it going down the drain and losing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment