Wednesday 15 February 2012

...(Pendulum)

Something... and then, feeling that sideways motion like a gently rocking boat... My sixth sense peacefully place on my breath... I know it's not a boat...softness brushing against your skin perhaps leaves from a tree, or hiding in a closet of coats... I don't know, what was that word? What was it, I think it was important. Obsolete? Oh I can't remember now, maybe it doesn't matter... swaying in a boat... My ears know that my eyes are closed... the gentle rustle of coats, or leaves? Why can't I see them? Is this a garden? Is it my mine? No I don't think so, it isn't a garden, it's very beautiful... My sixth sense peacefully place on my breath...

It's very peaceful here and quiet, feel like I've been here forever... I feel happy and content... So what's wrong? ... ... drip... ... drip ... ... drip ... ... drip ... ... 
IT'S REALLY QUIET!!! HOW DO I GET OUT?
Okay think, how did I get here... I was in a garden it was really beautiful... Before that? Think, think!
Oh yes, I was in a boat and... no wait it was a forest I remember the leaves...
Now it's really dark... I can hear myself breathing... slow down... put my hand on my heart...
Thump, thump... Thump, thump... Thump, thump... Thump, thump... Thump, thump... Thump, thump... 

Don't panic, breathe slowly... and think... what was that word... it's on my tongue...
A flask I drink of sober tea... While relay cameras monitor me... 
And the buzz surrounds it does... 
Buzz surrounds 
Buzz surrounds... I remember a lot of purple...

  Closed eyed sky wide open

          Unlimited girl unlimited sigh

                         Elsewhere

                                  Indefinitely
                                             Far away
                                                    Magnifies and deepens
                                                               Ready to sing
                                                                       My sixth sense peacefully placed on my breath
                                                                             And listening
                                                                                   Keeps me from my hurt 

                                              
                                 My ears know that my eyes arperish thoughts clloisked contraband...

from  a long way away .
then I never really knew how  I got to where I am, I know it's happening but i don't because...
It's like a memory, now a days I find it hard to distinguish.
Still can't remember what I was going to say...
I can remember touching my tongue to the roof of my mouth... and making a "m" sound: Oblong? Obsolete... Durum, Pentagon? Pen... 

5 comments:

  1. Do I have to guess your name and who sees you everyday, or will I find out?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No you don't need to do that.
    Some days no one sees me.
    You may find out.
    =) lol.
    ?.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. I only ask because... i guess you know me cause you used my first name and I don't know you and curiosity harms beauty but it kills me first.

    I have no idea. Nathan?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahaha =D no my name is elijah, my mother knows you, Belle lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah elijah. :) nice to meet you btw

    yeah your mum's nice.

    ReplyDelete