Tuesday 14 February 2012

Problems, problems...


'Did I ever tell about the cat who swam across the channel?
That's a long way to swim for such a small mammal'


'No I can't say you did, but whatever happened to old Mr Brown?
who lost his brown suitcase, on the London underground?'


'Yes I remember that story all over the papers and tele,
it reminds me of something else I need you to tell me.'


Oh yes? if there's something on your mind spit it out,
if there's a problem then we can fix it no doubt.'


'Well I wondered if the west wing -the one full of books,
and spiders, snakes and rabbits and a gang of crooks.
should be torn down or rebuilt or maybe just left alone?
I just cant decide you see, it's just part of my home.'


'Yes I see what you mean, that's a hard choice to make,
lets on the kettle, and think it all over with tea and some cake.' 

No comments:

Post a Comment