Wednesday 4 January 2012

A Day in Comparison

Each morning I have a cold shower before I go mad. For breakfast a bunch of banana's are eaten by me and a glass of milk. Then trot I down to the English breakfast rose gardens and sit in my favourite bench all day and after ten minutes I get up and find myself walking again. Before lunch the milkman and I chat for sometime and then collect the newspaper and discuss strikes with with Mr Benton who lives next door. By mid-day it's time for my afternoon nap, and if it's warm enough I'll have a snooze in the butterfly pergola. For brunch buns and coco are the norm, then it's off to Mr Grey's Book store where we rant about the everything from the weather to other things. Come night the cat and I eat dinner watching the television. The next day will be completely different.

No comments:

Post a Comment