Sunday 29 January 2012

Autumn Leaf


I wonder if I’ll wake up and there will be a mist, a chilly enticing mist that creates a fantasy that is so far
From the 
Ordinary day.
Its days like this that my imagination comes to life…
But it was not.
And now I have to look at life differently,
Even butterflies have to land and if I
Don’t wake up now I may never,
Perhaps I won’t… 

That moment was wonderful
I was able to escape my dreaming
And instead stand back and look at it from 
A
Distance
And share some of it 
With you, as I shared in your life
For a moment.
You are so beautiful,
My breath was taken
And I forgot the world.
And you broke me
Out of my shell, 
Why am I always cold and morbid?
The conversation we had
In the stars
Far 
Above the earth
Is something that I’ll never forget.
Swirling always somewhere in my mind.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment