Monday 16 January 2012

The Door-less Room and How the Moose Made a Door in it

'You know what I feel like?' said the Moose spinning around with shut eyes. 'No idea' I said 'Well I shall tell you' continued the Moose. 'Imagine I'm spinning around holding a sheet, well that's my imagination' I stood up and sat down again 'did you notice this room has no door?' I asked but the Moose ignored me. 'My fabulous mind is me, and my imagination is a sheet which I'm twirling around. The deeper and more involved it is the longer the sheet is and likewise the harder to twirl and get off the ground' he looked at me and twitched his nose. 'I haven't the faintest idea what you are saying,' I said getting up 'now lets find a door', 'lets find a sheet' said the Moose. I looked down my nose at the Moose 'You're a bit camp you know' the Moose rolled his eyes 'Just find me a sheet' I bent down and found a sheet hidden under one of the chairs. The Moose snatched it and swirled around 'I imagine a beautiful door with my name on it' he sang. When he had folded the sheet he opened the door and we went out. 'There was a name on the door...' said the Moose looking down his nose at me, 'Yes, your name' I grumbled.

1 comment: