Wednesday 11 January 2012

Leopard and Turtle Soup

Leopards and turtles are good. There's leopard soup and there's turtle soup but then there's leopard and turtle soup. Now that alone should make your mouth water but an old man once told me something very wise and it changed my life; I can't remember exactly what it was to tell the truth but I've already said too much, it was meant to be a secret -or surprise was it? I really can't remember now, but truly it has been said 'once shy always shy, twice shy still shy'? Bah I've forgotten how that goes now... anyway about leopards and turtles: well leopards have magnificently long necks and swishy tails and turtles? Well they're dirty stinkers.

2 comments:

  1. sometimes turtles arent really turtles, they just look like turtles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is true, things aren't always what they seam...

    ReplyDelete